Saturday, October 20, 2012

TRIBBLEOFDOOMS Warrior cats




Continuing Tribble of doom month we will now move on to her first animated series Warrior cats. Now first of all what can you say about it? It's Warriorcats lots of other people have done it, SSSWarriorcats is doing a great animated version right now, there are spoofs of it everywhere so what makes this one special. Well not only was tribble of doom the first to actually FINISH The warrior cats first book into the wild, but I feel like this was animation practice for her main project COTW. above you will see a frame from her original one that she made before warriorcats, and a picture from the first few episodes and one from one of her latest episodes. See the difference?

The animation
While we are on the subject of improving animation look at this photo above, in one year you can improve so much she has given hope to other you tube animators. (like me XD) The animation for the first few episodes is.........not really good, I didn't like it but she was just starting out, near episodes 15 we start to see the animation style she is best known for. And I like that.


The plot
Okay obviously she followed the book so the plot isn't really hers as well as the characters so this review is going to be really short.

The voice actors
I find the voice actors for the series were okay, I've seen better but I've also seen worse. But for a first time I liked it, I liked bluestars and yelloewfangs voice. Tigerstars voice was lowered by my guess but still seemed to fit. But I actually found myself growing to like the voices more and more with every episode,  the voice acting seemed to keep getting better and better.


And that's what I think about tribble of dooms warrior cats, it's okay at the begining near the end it's excellent and it gave her the practice she needed for her next big project the on she is known for the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment