Monday, October 8, 2012

Tribbleofdooms top 10 video`s (so far)

Now before we begin This is what I think is the top 10 of her video`s, everyone likes different things people, so if you don`t see your favorite video on here I`m sorry. Now lets begin.

10
Dreamer Trailer, One of her first video`s on youtube, she made it for her moms birthday for a book her mom was writing. Why does it deserve a number 10 spot, well it did it`s job it made me want to read the book. She re did a picture from the trailer (above) and it shows you how much she has improved! (Me and my friend are also writing a book of our own right now I made a trailer (threw the eye`s of a beast 1mefox)




9
Take it like a She-cat
As a fan of the warriors series I liked this video, It has great animation, a good song to go with it and it followed the books. I think it deserved the number 9 spot.

8
 Heather-Unknown Blood AMV
This actually got me into Unknown blood and in case you were wondering yes I will review this later on. So whats so good about it, well when I watched it it actually made me get all teary eyed. If a you tube cartoon can do that it deserves in number 9 spot!

7
Fang`s Plan
A short spoof of her own episode what`s not to love. This made me laugh like crazy! Fang`s dialog was especially good or as he put it `my epic master plan! or epic proportions ``!

6
Starclans Lift
A scene from the warrior cats saga and her own animated adaption, his is probably one of the best scenes in the series (tribbleofdoom`s) And all the more reason to give it the number 6 spot.

5
COTW 6
One of the best COTW episodes in my point of view, I enjoyed watching it, Millys dream at the beginning was beautiful and interesting. 

4
The life of bee`s
One of her best, It was actually another adittion to `Dreamer`. (CAN`T WAIT UNTIL IT COMES OUT`)! The animation is beautiful and it fits the song well. In fact since we are on the subject of Dreamer I would`nt be surprised if Tribbleofdoom did another animated series based on it. But that``s just my opinion she`s really busy with school but she has my thanks for making this video.

3
Lord of the flies
Not exactly on her channel but on another one she made. It was originally for a school project, but I have read the book and this is exactly how I imagined everything would look like. I even got creeped out at points.

2
Wings
This short animation is beautiful and amazing, I loved it! It just goes to prove : don`t change yourself just to please others because nothing will.

1
COTW episode 17 and 20
Probably the best episodes in the series these two explain most of whats going on. It`s also quite complex and interesting.

So there you have it! The top 10 tribble of doom video`s.
The runners up:
1. Warriors cats last episode
2. Leafpool is a sober for Crowfeather
3. COTW16 preview

No comments:

Post a Comment